• Rapidly build contact plans focused on the "right" decision makers
• Effectively prejudge Agency actions in varying situations
• Perform Studies and Analysis to provide actionable intelligence
• Draw on experience and knowledge of Government and Business
• Provide fully-developed recommendations and specific courses of action
• Provide you with strong, outside-the-box and independent viewpoints
• Augment your professional staff
• Quickly turn around to meet your timelines
Client engagements are based on a monthly retainer so clients can budget in advance and know costs ahead of time. There are no extra “billable hours” or “hourly costs” associated with bringing in an “expert.” This model is attractive to companies looking for aggressive new ways to stay operationally relevant, while cutting costs.
We combine industry business development experts with government experts. We provide our clients with a team that has a great understanding of their customer space, who can navigate government budgets, and is a “natural” at connecting companies to people.
Client contracts are individually negotiated one-year retainer agreements with a monthly fee structure. After detailed consultation with the potential client, monthly fees are based on our collective analysis of the manpower and time that would need to be devoted to a particular account. Additional expenses could include client-related travel expenses; however, any travel outside of the DC area is pre-approved by the client.
We understand that some organizations require hourly billing due to preference or tracking and auditing purposes, and we would consider such an arrangement at the client's request.